วันศุกร์ที่ 14 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

งานเขียนของครูเกยูร "Realize"

“Mother” It is an importance word. Because if we don’t have mother. We won’t can born in this world. So, Mother give our life to us. We should love her a lot.
My mother is teacher. So, She teaches her children well. I obey her all long. But 3 years ago, I studied M.1-3. I made her sad. I disputed her. I persisted. And I did bad things. Because I began to be a teenager. My feeling were changed. But in present, I am not going to do that same. Because I realize. I am going to obey her every things and intend to study. I want her proud from me. On mother day in this year. I will give a jasmine to her. That means is a gratitude and a consciousness from me. And I will say that “I love mom”. I hope her is happy. And understand me.
The children should love mother. And make mother are happy. The mothers don’t want a lot of things. They want their children are good children.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น